Google

2010/05/26

Taller de Video Creación en directo ( Livecinema & VJ) (from CoGe forum)

" hello I will be telling a workshop on Video Creation live under the new cycle Audiovisual Creation Practices held in the Spain cultural center of Chile wanted to tell you that I was asked to use open source tools so I decided to investigate the project Coge, I have the license Modul8 but some time ago that bore me direct my using this. I was pleasantly surprised to get the excitement back Coge and make a direct much more entertaining.
The point is that in the shop asked me to tell you I'll be teaching to use Coge.
Thank you very much for this great contribution to the world of vj and livecinema.
many greetings from Santiago de Chile.
Ricardo Tapia.
http://www.oktopus.tv

from google translate "

Nincsenek megjegyzések: