Google

2019/11/06

3D Midterm *PRESSURE* SEIZURE WARNING

3D Midterm *PRESSURE* SEIZURE WARNING from Jarrett Lee on Vimeo.

Run through UE4 into Max8 (Vizzie)

I created the distorted, waving back and forth effect by creating a water material, which uses the absolute world position and a sine function to create a "wavy" image. I then carefully overlayed other objects (walls, the red "X") just barely underneath the surface of the water, which allowed the "waves" of the water and its refracting properties against the lights to generate the trippy effects.

I ran the video feed through a BRCOSR module into a DELAYR, into a PROJECTR.
I an ATTRACTR module to BRCOSR attached on the saturation in order to generate a wide variety of inverted and over saturated visual effects at random.

I also attached the ATTRACTR module to a DATAMANGLR, attached two nodes to the lo and hi ranges, which then attached to the DELAYR which stops the delay from jumping up and down too drastically.

I was able to change the camera while letting effects occur by letting the ATTRACTR module do its thing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: