Google

2021/03/13

VJ animation. 3D animation for show and party. The hand is on fire. Fiery hand. Fire show.

VJ animation. 3D animation for show and party. The hand is on fire. Fiery hand. Fire show. from Eduard on Vimeo.

VJ animation. 3D animation for show and party. The hand is on fire. Fiery hand. Fire show.

VFX. Video Mapping Loops. Mapping VJ Loops. 3D Video Mapping, HD Video Mapping looped video for VJ and Visual Show 3d, background, backstage, led, led screen, loop, night club, projection, transformation, video mapping, visuals, vj, vj loops, 3D Video, Mapping, Vj Loop video, Optical, illusions, geometric, objects, animation, 3d mapping, 3D animation, looped.

You can buy my works here:

www.vjloops.com/users/23529.html
www.shutterstock.com/g/Opreston
www.motionelements.com/artists/opreston
www.pond5.com/artist/opreston
www.dreamstime.com/opreston_info

You can order custom animations on My Fiverr account:
www.fiverr.com/opreston

My motto is: "What is worth doing at all is worth doing well !" I have hundreds of works in my portfolio on creating any animation. I have customers in more than 25 countries of the World.

Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: