Google

2021/03/24

VJ Loop animation. Neon electric waves on the grid.

VJ Loop animation. Neon electric waves on the grid. from Eduard on Vimeo.

VJ Loop animation.
Neon electric waves on the grid.
Fire waves.
4K resolution.
60 fps.
Looped.

Hello!

You can buy my works here:
www.vjloops.com/users/23529.html
www.shutterstock.com/g/Opreston
www.motionelements.com/artists/opreston
www.pond5.com/artist/opreston
www.dreamstime.com/opreston_info

I am a professional animator and 3D video designer.
My motto is: "What is worth doing at all is worth doing well !"
I have hundreds of works in my portfolio on creating any animation.
I have customers in more than 25 countries in the World.

Please, visit my Fiverr.com account to order a video for hologram fan, Transparent led screen, any 3D Logo animation, etc.:
https://www.fiverr.com/opreston

Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: