Google

2009/08/07

Koolik Visuals (Detroit, MI)

Ma a detroiti Koolik-kal ismerkedünk meg.

" Im a live video artist living and working in Detroit. I work primarily with video/film to create experimental images by manipulating my footage and all kinds of found footage. My "style" can best be described as a blend between the sensual, organic, and psychedelic - i like to take people on journeys of the mind when they watch my mixing. "

Party Video: ft. Jeremy Ellis & John Arnold from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.
PM Summer Mix: ft. Jeremy Ellis & John Arnold
Footage from 2 parties that Proper Mod held during the summer:
- Purple Drank @ The Magic Stick
- Summer Sessions @ Exodus
Music by: Transduction Research
Video: Koolik

Save the Cannibals: Troxler - Live Video Mix from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.
A series of samples from a live video mixing recording i did in my studio. The music is a mix created by Seth Troxler for Save the Cannibals - a podcast and series of parties in NYC.
The footage itself is a mixture of my material and some samples from other sources such as:
baraka, the wall, and fantasia

Koolik Visuals: Seuil Ibiza Mix Part 1 from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.

Koolik Visuals: Seuil Ibiza Mix Part 2 from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.
This is a portion of a live visual set i recorded in my studio. Its an example of what i do at parties in Detroit and elsewhere. The clips are made up of my footage and various samples.

Koolik Visuals: Jin Choi April Live Set Part 01 from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.
This is a live video mix i recorded to a wonderful live set by Jin Choi. It was recorded in my studio. Its a mixture of my footage and some samples.
Some of the samples are:
- some clips from vimeo (message me for more)
- a doc on DMT
- reworked images from Blue Planet
- The Wall
- Requiem for a Dream
- Altered States
Koolik Visuals: Jin Choi April Live Set Part 02 from Koolik Visuals on Vimeo.
This is part 2 of a live video mix i recorded to a wonderful live set by Jin Choi. It was recorded in my studio. Its a mixture of my footage and some samples (mostly reworked)
Some of the samples are:
- Fantasia
- Planet Earth
- The Cell
- Requiem for a Dream

Nincsenek megjegyzések: