Google

2010/06/01

pamelaVITALE [aka xyeye] (Brooklyn, NY, USA)

xyeye.com
pamelavitale.blip.tv
Creative Director, Creative Strategist, Writer/Director, Video Artist
Other online locations and portfolios:
freetag.blip.tv
urges.blip.tv
linkedin.com/pvitale
tinyurl.com/pamelavitale
I'm a Brooklyn artist that has been active for professionally for 20 years...video. performance. and experiential have been my focus for the last 10 years including a masters from ITP NYU. I work professional as a strategist & creative director for the innovative media industry specifically advertising and entertainment.
Abstracted figurative, color chemistry and emotive movement are the major facets of my creative process. I'm working on encompassing my life experiences into a global creative viewpoint and bringing it to life in a complex abstract table of tactile emotional visual experiences. Fine art, motion design, sculpture, sound design, photography and video art play a key role in my artistic production. By using video like a moving painting that integrates layering, graphics shadowing and texture, I voyage into the brightness or the deepest sometimes-darkest ideas of the mind. I seek to challenge the boundaries of body the purely physical elements of science & matter and the soul the spiritual self and the history behind it. I test these ideas through the use of performances, situations, devices, figures and artificial shapes to emulate nature in a futuristic way. Anthropology and history are key inspirations in my work and so are the study of nature as a whole, the human body, DNA, quantum physics and shamanism. My next body of work will demo deterioration of life, matter and the result it creates in the process of change while giving the audience the experience of colour chemistry flavor infusion and aroma notes.

Quick Way Around from pamelaVITALE [aka xyeye] on Vimeo.
All video shot, edited and effected by pamela.vitale
Music composed by Ryuta.k

Obtention study 02 from pamelaVITALE [aka xyeye] on Vimeo.
Based on an original concept by Pamela.vitale
this is the video art study based on the footage I took in the course of a year of a house in brooklyn along with a close friend Erik Sheets who found the place, raided the place of it's goods, took some photos with me and he was also in my footage.
title of video project: Obtention study 02
2007 - present (large installation and screen play work in progress)
video artist/director: pamela vitale
composer: Ryuta.k
photos by erik sheets & pamela.vitale
location: brooklyn, nyc

ShowReel_ pamelaVITALE from pamelaVITALE [aka xyeye] on Vimeo.
Creative Director/ACD & Strategy Writer

US Farmers Market kaleidoscope from pamelaVITALE [aka xyeye] on Vimeo.
concept, photos and animation by pamela.vitale

Nincsenek megjegyzések: