Google

2011/09/22

HORROR PROJECTION MAPPING


VENUS (PROJECTION MAPPING) from VjNeMo on Vimeo.
This is the video about an experiment I made in my room in London. I made this experiment as a part of my master's project called NeMo Vj Death Project. The composition I called Venus. To edit the footage I chose the music Lovers Who Uncover from Crystal Castles because this was the song going on all the time while I was making my projections. It was the mood of the piece if I can put it this way.


THE WHITE QUEEN (PROJECTION MAPPING) from VjNeMo on Vimeo.
The White Queen is a memento mori composition made not only to remind us of our mortality, but also to show us how we can fight death with art. It is a video installation made with projections mapped over symbolic objects: a white coffin and a skeleton wearing a wedding dress and a Marie Antoinette wig. There are six different animations being projected at the same time, edited in a way they match at some points and diverge at others. The objects are inanimate, but when the animations are projected onto them we can see they are brought to life in a mix of fun and horror.
The White Queen
NeMo Vj Death Project
by Fernando Nemoto a.k.a. VjNeMo
MA Digital Film and Animation
London Metropolitan University
2011
Music used on video:
Vanished - Crystal Castles
Memento Mori - Nox Arcana
contact:
fernandonemoto@gmail.com
website:
nemovjdeathproject.blogspot.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések: