Google

2013/11/16

Pyramid_VJ_Loop_01

Pyramid_VJ_Loop_01 from chromasy on Vimeo.

Recently I have been delving into the world of GIF's.
I have taken some of my favourite creations and given them the full-res version to see if anyone would be keen to use them as VJ loops!
Inspired by beeple, it is all free - and so will the rest of the loops as I release them.
I'll be uploading more, and hopefully each one will progress technically and aesthetically - so watch this space!

Download the 1080 .MOV file here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ewdg7nkrp9p4t1d/Pyramid.
• 10 second loop, 1920 x1080, Apple ProRes 422.

Composite your logo or whatever in there!
If you use it, be cool to hear about it.

Check out my GIF's at www.chromasy.tumblr.com

P.S. Will remember to put some music on the next one ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: