Google

2014/03/23

EP 7

EP 7 from Jimmy Spaceman's Free VJ Clips on Vimeo.

Watch in HD
Nature Stock Footage clips. VJ Loops .mov files free to use. (No Sound)
Please help yourselves and enjoy.
These clips where filmed by myself (Jimmy Spaceman) in 2013 at Endcliffe Park Sheffield UK. I used a Sony NEX - VG10E camera. There are no post effects on these clips (even though some look like they have) raw footage.
It would be nice if you do use any clips to let me know. You can download them in various formats from vimeo.com/jimmyspacemanfreevjclips/videos
Thank you for your time.
Jimmy Spaceman
Email: Jimmyspacemanz@gmail.com
If you are interested in seeing any of my other work check out these links:
My Blog: The Psychedelic World of Jimmy Spaceman
jimmyspaceman.tumblr.com
Jimmy Spaceman On Vimeo
vimeo.com/user5512467/videos
Jimmy Spaceman On Youtube
youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
Jimmy Spaceman's free VJ clips
vimeo.com/jimmyspacemanfreevjclips/videos
Supermutant Records On Vimeo
vimeo.com/user3343016
Supermutant Records On Youtube
youtube.com/user/SUPERMUTANTRECORDS/videos

Nincsenek megjegyzések: