Google

2014/06/11

Visuals for TWO FINGERS - ISAM MIX by Amon Tobin

Visuals for TWO FINGERS - ISAM MIX by Amon Tobin from Rory McKay on Vimeo.

Here is some visuals that I created for the powerful ISAM LIVE TWO FINGERS MIX performed live by Amon Tobin. At a recent gig some heavy stuff was playing and it was challenging to play for, so I set myself the challenge of making a video to one of the most intense DJs out there, and it turned out pretty well! Everything was put together in one go using VDMX, using lots of line generators and effects to build basic geometry and some footage that I shot with my camera. Everything visually in this video is stuff I made myself. If you like it, check out my website rorymckay.net for more :) Keen to hear what you thing, let me know if you have any questions. - Rory

Nincsenek megjegyzések: