Google

2014/08/04

Vostek - Serendipity Chapter 4

Vostek - Serendipity Chapter 4 from Vostek on Vimeo.

track 9 - My Green Kitten
track 10 - Vostek Peninsula
track 11 -If You Find Your Mind Wandering
track 12- Blue Groove
track 13 - Hip-Tek

Serendipity is a 45-minute audio-visual album of original music and visuals. The music was produced in 2002. This project mixes together my favorite songs from that era, serendipitously paired with visuals I've produced as a VJ/graphics designer since 2004.
The theme is about living in the now, the moment through which all is connected, and making dreams reality.
Please watch in high quality (720p) for the best effect, though even at high quality youtube's compression still kills the smoothness and details, so if you like it please consider buying the DVD. I'll have a simple way to order the DVD soon, but in the meantime send me a message if you want a copy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: