Google

2015/02/24

VJ Lady Firefly veejays for MosDef @ Dave Chappelle's Show at Radio City Music Hall

VJ Lady Firefly veejays for MosDef @ Dave Chappelle's Show at Radio City Music Hall from Zarah Cabanas on Vimeo.

Making visuals at this show was one of the funnest gigs I've ever done in 2014, and if not ever! The vibe was right, the energy was stellar, it was a stunning last show for Dave Chappelle and one I was so happy to have been a part of. Yasiin Bey was such a pleasure to work with and it was incredible to make visuals to his music. Big shout out to Robert Bloom who called me out last minute to do this gig, talented Lighting Designer of this event, and as always a great collaborator! Thanks to E. Legaspi for shooting this video for me while I was doing my thing :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: