Google

2015/03/26

Chris Komus Jam session - Video Demo by Pixel Pusher - 2015

Chris Komus Jam session - Video Demo by Pixel Pusher - 2015 from Pixel Pusher on Vimeo.

My second video demo this year. For this video I shot a few elements with my home brew green screen. I was pretty impressed with the results so I through together a quick demo. The rest of the footage is stuff I shot around my home city Winnipeg Manitoba.

I used after effects to key out the green screen footage and apply effects to the content, I used CoGe to mix the video, mask to other layers and apply more effects.

Hope you enjoy the results!

Equipment:
MabookPro 2011
Livid Ohm Controller
MacMini 2012 (to Syphon to and campture)
2014 Ipad Air
Rebel T1i
HomeBrew Greenscreen

Software:
Aftereffects CS6
CoGe
Syphon TCP
AirDisplay (IOS)
Syphon Recorder

My projects page:
facebook.com/PixelPusher.ca

Musical credit - Check out his site.
facebook.com/chriskomus1

Nincsenek megjegyzések: