Google

2017/02/16

Camp Question Mark? Burning Man 2016, Stephan Jacobs Set, Professor LightWAV on Visuals

Camp Question Mark? Burning Man 2016, Stephan Jacobs Set, Professor LightWAV on Visuals from Professor LightWAV on Vimeo.

My big set at Camp Questionmark this year with one of the best producers out there, Stephan Jacobs. Stephan & I performed together in Maui a few weeks prior to the Burn, and he requested that I be his VJ for his set at Camp Q this year. I held back a bit during my other sets to make this one extra special...and it was. This set with Stephan was my favorite hour ever, in my 5 years at Burning Man. Thanks to Stephan, and the Camp Questionmark crew, and my friends and family who helped me all along the way. Night of my life stuff right here. So glad I got it on video.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: