Google

2019/01/10

CircularHorizon_FilmVersion_Trailer

CircularHorizon_FilmVersion_Trailer from Paul Fletcher on Vimeo.

One of the highlights of 2018 for me was responding to the theme of Horizon, proposed by curator Molly-Jo Braddon for Bendigo’s Enlighten Projection Festival
It was an absolute blast to work with and special thanks to Richard Frankland who turned my bunch of words into a song with his great vocal and guitar style.
I have now finally re-edited all the projection footage into a 5 minute film ready for screenings in 2019(hopefully!), In the new (and final?) edit I’ve added more
visual elements and​ layers, which in my mind, enhance the cosmic/vj, interconnection​ of all peoples and places, focus of the lyrics.
This is 1 minute of excerpts from the 5 minute song, soundscape and animation.​

Nincsenek megjegyzések: