Google

2009/06/24

Udart (Copenhagen)

A koppenhágai Udart, vagyis Vibeke Bertelsen világába kukkantunk ma egy kicsit bele.

" Udart (aka. Vibeke Bertelsen) is a visual artist based in Copenhagen who does video projections as a VJ for live music and other stage productions. I use my own video and animation productions and mix them on the spot at the performance. "

Visuals from Warehouse 9, Copenhagen, June 2009 from Udart (Vibeke Bertelsen) on Vimeo.
A short live recording of some of the visuals I made for this party using Modul8

Locomotion - visuals 2009 from Udart (Vibeke Bertelsen) on Vimeo.
This is a short snippet of some new visuals by Udart. I donated them for a fundraising party in Beijing in support of the upcoming Outgames over there.
The animated characters are sampled from some of the very first moving images from the start of the 1900s studying the movements of humans and animals.
The music is by Binärpilot and is licensed to use for free. Download it here:
jamendo.com/en/album/6833

Udart visuals 2008 from Udart (Vibeke Bertelsen) on Vimeo.
A small teaser of some of the visuals I use when I am VJing

Nincsenek megjegyzések: