Google

2009/06/26

Vj Robson Victor (Sao Paulo - Brazil)

Motion , Soundesign, Vj , Dj , Producer, Editor
Armor from Vj Robson Victor on Vimeo.
An exercise video using expressions in Ae Fx.
To be continued :)

Concepts from Vj Robson Victor on Vimeo.
Little mix of my videos I use to make my VJ nights !

Deus Ex Machina from Vj Robson Victor on Vimeo.
Music by Dj Dandi & Ugo - Derrick Lane - fuckin great stuff !!!
Video by myself. :)

About Communication from Vj Robson Victor on Vimeo.
This video is just a introduction...
Truly is an one of two parts of my audiovisual project called REMELA

Kung Fu freestyle editing ! from Vj Robson Victor on Vimeo.
Recorded in realtime with a little piece of a grindhouse genre movie with sound coming from Bassdrive station itunes radio.
No pos-production !!! :P
Software - Modul8
Hardware- Macbook Pro / remote 25sl / kaos pad

Nincsenek megjegyzések: