Google

2011/11/13

E.W._I° Scene "THE SILENT WITNESS"

E.W._I° Scene "THE SILENT WITNESS"_//Chapter 1°//(by Zanna Vj) from exquisite.what on Vimeo.

another chapter of our web based project
EXQUISITE WHAT!

I ° Scene ""THE SILENT WITNESS"
Chapter 1°
a video chapter by Loredana Antonelli aka Zanna Vj
sound chapter by Barbara De Dominicis for E.W.
http://exquisitewhat.tumblr.com/

E.W._I° Scene "THE SILENT WITNESS"_//Chapter 2°//(by Fabio Scacchioli) from exquisite.what on Vimeo.

I ° Scene ""THE SILENT WITNESS"
Chapter 2°
a video chapter by Fabio Scacchioli
sound chapter by Andrea Serrapiglio for E.W.
exquisitewhat.tumblr.com/​

E.W._I° Scene "THE SILENT WITNESS"_//Chapter 3°//(by Cece Chapman) from exquisite.what on Vimeo.

another chapter of our web based project
EXQUISITE WHAT!

I ° Scene ""THE SILENT WITNESS"
Chapter 3°
a video chapter by Cece Chapman
sound chapter by Andrea Ics Ferraris for E.W.
exquisitewhat.tumblr.com/

E.W._I° Scene "THE SILENT WITNESS"_//Chapter 5°//(by Roland Quelven)) from exquisite.what on Vimeo.

another chapter of our web based project
EXQUISITE WHAT!

I ° Scene ""THE SILENT WITNESS"
Chapter 5°
a video chapter by Roland Quelven
sound chapter by Jared Blum for E.W.
exquisitewhat.tumblr.com/​

Nincsenek megjegyzések: