Google

2013/12/16

Visible Frontiers: Liminus visuals set to The Polish Ambassador's Invisible Frontiers

Visible Frontiers: Liminus visuals set to The Polish Ambassador's Invisible Frontiers from Liminus on Vimeo.

What I see when I listen to Invisible Frontiers by The Polish Ambassador is a glimpse into a wondrous future. I wanted to give some visual form to that future (and to the hope guiding towards it), and also to place it in a historical context; I hope that showing from where we've come adds some richness and dimensionality to the ecozoic vision I see The Ambassador hinting at musically. On another level, I think that humanity has some shadow work to do before it can fully step into the light realms beyond those 'invisible frontiers' (shadow work around acknowledging the link between scarcity, insecurity, and oppression) and I suspect that it's only by looking at and accepting those shadows that we can make the leap towards an ecozoic consciousness. So, I guess that I'm offering this video as a meditation on the path we are walking towards our ecozoic future, and on the hopes and obstacles I see along that path.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: