Google

2015/03/03

VJ KodeK :: Fluids Mix :: Nov 22nd 2014

VJ KodeK :: Fluids Mix :: Nov 22nd 2014 from Seismograph on Vimeo.

I'm VJ KodeK, I've been a live performing VJ for many, many years.

VJing is, or should be, very much like DJing. When a DJ performs live they play other people's music, their own remixes of other people's music, music they have created themselves and live manipulations of audio clips they have either found or created themselves through mixers & effects.

A VJ is free to do the same with video & film footage in live performance. When a VJ performs live they play other people's videos, their own remixes of other people's videos, videos they have created themselves and live manipulations of video clips they have either found or created themselves through mixers & effects.

As a high end Motion Graphics Designer & filmmaker I am quite capable of creating stunning original visuals and I could VJ live using entirely self generated content. I choose not to because that no longer interests me. We now have an ever growing, internet-sized library of high quality footage to download, sample, re-edit, remix and play with just like a DJ. This VJ mix I made just for fun, it contains about 95% footage I found online, 5% I created myself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: