Google

2016/06/10

HeavyM Mapping the lion

HeavyM Mapping the lion from Matt Cooper on Vimeo.

Notalking just showing the process of projection, though you can hear sound there is no sound being pumped to HeavyM till I press the microphone button at around 1.07. Sound coming to computer via iPhone, this is then used to modulate heavy and also vdmx which is running in the background. I show heavy without the video mask and then with. I used this for the Monstermonster night at the coronation hall at Ulverston on the 14/5/16. Another technique I used was to run heavy on a separate mac which was giving me my main out. This also gave me a little redundancy if the vdmx computer crashed ;)
Sound from the floating variable (http://thefloatingvariable.bandcamp.com/album/000x)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: