Google

2017/02/05

B-Seite 2016 / MXZEHN meets Spektrum-Mensch

B-Seite 2016 / MXZEHN meets Spektrum-Mensch from MXZEHN on Vimeo.

B-Seite is one of my favorite AV and VJ festivals! There is a strong sense that a festival should be about the artists visiting and B-Seite makes sure everybody attending will go home inspired and with a bag of new friends. For the "work in progress" format B-Seite introduced me to "Spektrum Mensch" and asked us to create an audiovisual performance in less than three days. As B-Seite likes to challenge their participants, this performance should happen in anaglyph 3D - not so easy for someone without proper depth perception like me. However I did the math and the audience reaction prooved that I did it right. Put on your red and cyan goggles and see for yourself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: