Google

2019/06/09

Daily Dose_2019.5.20_AIR Kelly Watch the Stars_

Daily Dose_2019.5.20_AIR Kelly Watch the Stars_ from Life Is Art Studios on Vimeo.

Today I went back to AIR for my daily dose in Microdose VR. I tried live streaming through Facebook and OBS today also, but sadly the quality just wasn’t there. Our studio is based out of a farm in rural NC and the one thing we’ve never been able to over come is our internet. So it goes :)

For the tech heads:
So today I changed it up a little and got rid of Resolume so one less piece of software taking up video resources. But since my live stream looked so bad I wasn’t loving OBS, although again it was probably the fault of my internet, and so I switched back to VDMX and recorded the streams straight in that. I had also turned on some mirror fxs with LFO’s though from the live stream and I played with them a little more and that’s what this run is; no second run through applying fxs VJ style, these are just mirror coming on and off on LFOs while I do the MDVR thing. Pretty happy with the result!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: