Google

2019/06/08

MDVRDaily_2019.5.18_2nd Piece_Tipper Tethers mixed with Micah Buzan content

MDVRDaily_2019.5.18_2nd Piece_Tipper Tethers mixed with Micah Buzan content from Life Is Art Studios on Vimeo.

I took my run of Tipper's Tethers off the new Jettison Mind Hatch from the other day and mixed in some animated 2d work from the wonderfully creative Micah Buzan. Nothing fancy and still haven't built a full VJ rig out, but I'm piecing one together in the studio. I ditched the old Livid Code Controls and got the iPad going again for this one, I find with so much different software and constantly changing show dynamics of fly ins vs more local shows and EDM one offs vs other things that no controller satisfies me or lasts more than a few shows anymore, so I'm going to go back to something that can hold more info with more labels: the iPad.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: