Google

2008/11/19

Top 20 VJs of 2008 - cb shaw ( Vancouver )


+ Artist alias(es) and real name: ”cb shaw” (lowercase) - short for Christopher Berkeley Shaw
+ Preferred URL links:
www.cbshaw.com
www.myspace.com/cbshaw
www.youtube.com/cbshaw
www.twitter.com/cbshaw
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503415275
+ Primary country and area of influence: Vancouver, Canada. Mostly popular in America ie: California / Vegas / Texas. Also, (thanks to Youtube) I now have followers from all over the world, with a few places like The UK, Germany, China, Japan and Australia being especially found of my stuff.
+ Primary label, affiliation, collective, and/or residency: I mostly do fly dates. I have a crew of mates from America that I like to hang with, we like to gather in Las Vegas.

Promo - upcoming gigs, releases, etc:
Lots of new mixes coming out on Youtube.com/cbshaw this coming year, featuring my own vocals, as well as Pioneer showcases, a full American tour (30 dates in 60 days!) plus dates in Asia and Europe.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: