Google

2008/11/15

Top Girls VJs of 2008 - 2

LotteZ - Netherlands

Származási hely: vj labor

+ Artist alias(es) and real name, age: My real name is Lotte Zuydwijk, but as a VJ I am known as LotteZ. I used to do gigs under the name ‘Jetty Kiz’ (’Would Jetty Kiz?’ is an anagram of my real name), but people started to put me on flyers as Lotte Z. I am 26 years of age. I started VJ’ing at the age of 22.
+ Preferred URL links: www.lottez.com, MySpace, YouTube, Vimeo, meaculpababy.com
+ Primary country and area of influence: I live in the Netherlands and that’s also where I do most of my gigs. I live in the city of Utrecht, but funny enough they don’t know me as a VJ there very well. I am booked in Amsterdam most of the time.
+ Primary label, affiliation, collective, and/or residency: Venue P60 used to be my residency, but that changed when I started to have more bookings. Now I teach people to VJ at venue P60 and now I only VJ there a couple of times a year. I perform regalarly at Awakenings, Heroes of Techno, Utrecht Literary Festival, Club 8, Muiderpoort Dance Theatre, etc.

VJ LotteZ @ VJ Fest Istanbul 2008 from LotteZ on Vimeo.
+ Promo - upcoming gigs, releases, etc:
Nov 18 - Dec 18: I am currently organising the public video art project on the townsquare of Amstelveen, called Moving Buildings.
I am working on a series of conceptual parties, which I cannot tell to much about because I am still getting my funding straight, but it will be great and it will happen in 2010.
Apart from that I am currently making 5 music videos with a good friend of mine that will be released in January 2009.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: