Google

2009/03/20

D'Jamency + VJ Julie Meitz = Best Live Mix Excerpts


D'Jamency + VJ Julie Meitz = Best Live Mix Excerpts from Julie Meitz on Vimeo.
" This is a live VJ (Video Jockey) mix ; on the fly attempt to fit. Resolume beta 2.4 (audio analyzer *not* used).
That night I had technical problems and did not mix as well as I would have liked to. Yet, D'Jamency as usual, jammed très+très bien and that helped me keep my cool. :)
2 more technical notes; there is a hum in the sound and the night-shot mode (infrared) on the camcorder just doesn't cut it sometimes - yet without it, live feed of DJs just isn't possible, so...
Lastly, Le Globull changes it's deco all the time, so when I arrived, they had designed the screen in 2 parts and so often I tried to use an effect that separated the image into 3 horizontal parts to try and match/play with it's screen shape. "

Nincsenek megjegyzések: