Google

2009/07/17

Event Promo 2: Fukkk Offf, Arnaud Rebotini, D'Jamency, Erony & VJ Julie Meitz

Nem tudtam megálni, hogy ma ne mutassam meg Julie Meitz új videóját.

Event Promo 2: Fukkk Offf, Arnaud Rebotini, D'Jamency, Erony & VJ Julie Meitz from Julie Meitz on Vimeo.
PLEASE NOTE:
=========
My Promoter wanted me to make 2 promos of the same event, only with different music. So, this is * EVENT PROMO 2 * with Fukkk Offf's music.
* EVENT PROMO 1 * - with Arnaud Rebotini's Music:
vimeo.com/5385051
This is a video promo of the event for Eject Management.
At this event I VJ-ed, videotaped, photographed and then afterward made this promo.
Merci to Marc (Eject Management), merci to Fukkk Offf for his soundtrack 'Rave is King', merci to Grégory Guy (aka VJ Firestarter) for shooting me VJ-ing live and to Rouge TV :)
PS: The educational films are from my 16mm collections in Detroit that I transferred digitally. I'm not sure I've seen the "Good Assignment..." film on Prelinger Archives, has anyone? And of course I changed all the titles, the first one saying "Make sure you understand" to "alcohol"...and Gus (kid) understands that! hee hee ;)
Video Promo & VJ footage by Julie Meitz
julie.meitz.free.fr
Eject Management - eject.ch
Atomic Groove /// Citizen Edition
Globull Club - globull.ch
Bulle, Switzerland / October 2009
Fukkk Offf
myspace.com/fukkkofff
Title : Rave is King
Label : Coco Machete (USA)
Arnaud Rebotini
myspace.com/arnaudrebotini
D'Jamency
myspace.com/djamency

Nincsenek megjegyzések: