Google

2009/07/02

Event Promo: Arnaud Rebotini, Fukkk Offf, D'Jamency, Erony & VJ Julie Meitz

Julie Meitz ismét alkotott.

Event Promo: Arnaud Rebotini, Fukkk Offf, D'Jamency, Erony & VJ Julie Meitz from Julie Meitz on Vimeo.
This is a video promo of the event for Eject Management.
At this event I VJ-ed, videotaped, photographed and then afterward made this promo.
Merci to Marc (Eject Management), merci to Arnaud Rebotini for his soundtrack 'Un Cheval d'Orgueil', and merci to Grégory Guy (aka VJ Firestarter) for shooting me VJ-ing live - first time I'm in one of my promos that I make! ouais! :)
TECHNICAL NIGHTMARE:
I made this video with various visual noise and distortion effect filters and well, that just doesn't jive in video compression land and I totally forgot about that while emerged in the creative process. :(
So, I had to applied a couple blur filters and make a 720x480 into a 1280x720 HD version in order for this video to be viewable on vimeo - otherwise, too many damn pixelated artifacts, totally unbearable to watch - that is why this susposedly HD video is slightly blurred and not crystal clear clean.
Video Promo & VJ footage by Julie Meitz
julie.meitz.free.fr
Eject Management - eject.ch
Atomic Groove /// Citizen Edition
Globull Club - globull.ch
Bulle, Switzerland / October 2009
Arnaud Rebotini
myspace.com/arnaudrebotini
Title : Un Cheval d'Orgueil
Album : Music Components
Label : Citizen records (F)
Fukkk Offf
myspace.com/fukkkofff
D'Jamency
myspace.com/djamency

Nincsenek megjegyzések: