Google

2010/03/30

Dance with WiiMote

Dance with WiiMote from instructions on Vimeo.
My cousin Cajsa (the dancer) and I decided to do a performance for my uncle's 60th birthday party. It was the first time I worked with a real dancer and this being my cousin and all made it extra fun!
We were using a WiiMote, a battery driven IR sensor bar, the VDMX VJ software and Quartz Composer. The IR sensor bar was used for some drawing we did after the performance, the drawing part went so-so. The dance was interpreted by using the WiiMote's accelerometer. Cajsa expanded her movements to get more action out of the accelerometer. That's a trade off that Cajsa thought looked a bit wack when seeing this video afterwards. We will improve our techniques in our next performance, whenever that will be.
The full story: instructions.se/2010/03/first-attempt-with-wiimote-dancer/

Nincsenek megjegyzések: