Google

2010/11/12

El Vuelo De Los Muertos


El Vuelo De Los Muertos from Nick Benidt (VJ Bandit) on Vimeo.
This is a live mix I made. I only did it once and here it is, my first of its' kind.
(Also my first video En español)
Made November 5th
I have listened to this song many times, but I haven't heard it in a couple months. I've always wanted to use this footage with this song to make a video... but didn't get around to it until last night.
I loaded up 5 clips (little sections of Que Viva Mexico by Sergei Eisenstein) into Modul8. I've been using these for a few months as VJ clips at shows so I'm pretty familiar with the clips.. but since it was Day of the Dead on Tuesday, I figured it was time to make it.
So I loaded up the clips into Modul8, listened to the track on itunes while I mixed the clips with my Midi controller, and recorded.
I only did one mix. This is the first and only take. I usually use this same method to create my music videos, except I'll do several or many mixes... and then edit pieces from each trial together and fine tune it in a different program to create the final result.
For this I wanted to do something different, and raw...
Titles done in post.
Music is 'Aves' by Jyraph
Currently free to download and stream at:
Jyraph.bandcamp.com
Thumbnail is of Jyraph from his E.P. 'La Fuga'

Nincsenek megjegyzések: