Google

2015/11/23

Solar Request

Solar Request from Erik Eide on Vimeo.

Here comes my illustration for last Max Durante's track: Solar Request.
Graphics are an original piece of code I made once working on some images. The final result is a very live performance process, using vj software on record mode to mix some random and mixing with live effects.

Thank you very much to Kynant Records and Max who have given me permission to express myself as I felt this beautiful track: essentialy minimal and experimental. I hope you will enjoy the result as much as I do!

EP Credits
Artist : Max Durante
Track: Solar Request
Ep: Black Light
Label : Kynant Records
CAT#: KYN001
Written and produced by Max durante
Mastered by Neel

More of my digital artwork at http://erikeide.net

Nincsenek megjegyzések: