Google

2016/10/11

Hang 5 - Musical Experience

Hang 5 - Musical Experience from DAMP Studios on Vimeo.

This is the 6th track on 'The Rhythm of Hang' album, and 6 out of 12 music videos that I will be releasing as part of an hour long musical experience. I made these videos to act as a relaxing visual accompaniment to suit the chilled out sounds of the hang drum so please press play, sit back, and relax :)

I'll be showing the full musical experience at RURAL ARTS gallery in Thirsk, North Yorkshire on the 22nd October as part of the Lights, Camera, Action exhibition. I will also be doing some live VJ demonstrations throughout the day so come down and check it out if you're free

I'll be releasing a new video every day for the next 6 days leading up to the event, so watch this space for new releases!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: