Google

2016/10/25

VJ Demo /october16

VJ Demo /october16 from Ben Georgoff on Vimeo.

I spent an evening VJing with VVVV, a live-coding environment. I started from scratch, using only a few bits from old projects. I then worked the content to match a range of sound and visual parings.

I was recording and rending on my surface pro 3 which lacks a dedicated graphics card hence for the recorder's sake, my code had to be efficient. The visual results are lacking some of the headwear intensive polish I typically throw on when I don't have to worry about the recorder dropping my frame rate.
Also, the compression muddied up some of the scenes, especially the scenes with lines. They're much sharper in their native render window. For the best experience consider waiting for HD.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: