Google

2016/10/18

The Last Hangurai - Musical Experience

The Last Hangurai - Musical Experience from DAMP Studios on Vimeo.

This is the 12th and final track on The Rhythm of Hang album, and the last of the music videos that I will be releasing as part of the Rhythm of Hang musical experience.

I made this experience to be played from start to finish, and I would recommend watching it on a projector if possible to get the full effect. This way you can fully immerse yourself in the chilled out coloured sound that is The Rhythm of Hang.

I'll be showing the full musical experience at RURAL ARTS gallery in Thirsk, North Yorkshire on the 22nd October as part of the Lights, Camera, Action exhibition. I will also be doing some live VJ demonstrations throughout the day so come down and check it out if you're free... Thanks for watching :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: