Google

2017/10/15

The VJ-Project

The VJ-Project from Benjamin Lion on Vimeo.

The combination of geometry and nature is fascinating. It´s the collision of the perfect and the chaos, that makes this project what it is.

I created this as an project for my study in my third semester. After building many prototypes I was able to build the final sculpture. It is made with aluminium tubes and white painted wood, to get a surface usable for projection. Together with a friend I filmed over one hour of macrofootage, which I edited in After Effects. The graphicloops were also created in After Effects. I made some 3D loops in Cinema4D as well. This project was part of a technoparty for our bachelors, and used as a backgroundvisual for three DJs. With a MIDI-Pad I was able to control the visuals according to the music. It was my first live VJ-Performance and so much fun!

Many thanks to anyone who helped, motivated and inspired me.

There is definitly more coming up in the future!
Over and out.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: