Google

2010/02/15

Atomic Groove 2010: Vitalic, D'Jamency & VJ Julie Meitz

Atomic Groove 2010: Vitalic, D'Jamency & VJ Julie Meitz from Julie Meitz on Vimeo.
This is an event promo of an 'Atomic Groove' party for Eject Management.
At this event I VJ-ed, videotaped, photographed and then made this promo (concept, editing & effects).
Merci to Vitalic (& the label Different) for his piece 'One Above One'. Merci à Marc et Pierre-Yves, mes bon amis :) Merci to Globull staff, and thanx to all of those who I videotaped!
Thanx to Bernard-Pierre Sampo for allowing his neuron video to be downloaded: vimeo.com/887388
*** Notes ***
Consumer Camcorders: Sony D8 & Panasonic MiniDV (Yes, I want to buy an HD camera one of these days! But I must say, the old Sony D8 series still kick ass!)
Live Feed: CCTV Panasonic security camera (great deal on ebay! lucky me!)
Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
VJ Software: Resolume 2.4
Shooting in a night club with low or no lighting is always an issue, so I use the "night-shot" feature (infrared). However, there are issues of "hot spots" and severe graininess.
So, it's always a challenge making these videos...also, not always having the latest technology toys forces me to explore deeper into the tools I already have.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: