Google

2010/02/19

Heartbeat (London, UK)

" Hi, i'm Steve and this is where you can view visual (VJ) mixes of mine.
You can view some of my older work (from 2+ years ago) at vimeo.com/user432009. Its been a little while since I was last in the VJ game, but these days I feel inspired, so watch this space for more vids in the near future!
For those who are interested, I'm using Resolume Avenue on my iMac alongside a Korg NanoKontrol MIDI mixer.
I also do web design and development, so do check the link to my blog (above) if that interests you, cheers.
Heartbeat "

Heartbeat VJ mix of Flying Lotus - Robertaflack (Mike Slott mix) from Heartbeat on Vimeo.
This one features my favourite remix of Flylo's "Robertaflack". Beautiful tune. This video was recorded in a single take using Resolume Avenue.

Four Tet - Love Cry (Joy Orbison remix) - VJ MIX from Heartbeat on Vimeo.
After choosing the clips and deciding on the sequence and blending types, I had a quick practise, and then recorded 3 separate takes. I then spliced them together quickly in Final Cut. This is what came out.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: