Google

2010/02/13

Reza (Santa Barbara, CA)

Making, Learning, Living.
Aphex Swarm from Reza on Vimeo.
Visual Music
Music: Girl/Boy (18£ Snare Rush Remix)
The basic visual pattern was made with a scripted flocking algorithm, which was rendered and manipulated afterwards.
Syed Reza Ali
UCSB Media Art and Technology

VJing in Isla Vista from Reza on Vimeo.
A small clip of my VJ performance in Isla Vista, CA. I used OSC to communicate to a Processing sketch that was running a sound reactive (FFT & amplitude based) abstract visual sketch I wrote. With fog, it created a colorful canopy over the crowd while reacting to the sounds of dub step & drum and bass. I DJed earlier that night. :)

Reza VJing at BIKO from Reza on Vimeo.
I developed my own VJing patch using MaxMSP/Jitter. I had a show at BIKO, where I VJed for experimental electronic music artists.

Nothing else is real from Reza on Vimeo.
This is a mixing of my photography and coding in Processing. More details to come: syedrezaali.com/blog

3 megjegyzés:

mmm írta...

Szia! amator erdeklodoknek tudsz esetleg olyan ingyenesen letoltheto szoftvert javasolni, ami szeles tarhazzal rendelkezik es amivel otthon elszorakozhat az ember?

VJL(ab) írta...

Szia!
Elsősorban a magyar, még fejlesztés alatt álló CoGe-t javasolnám: http://coge.lovqc.hu/forum/
A VDMX is kitűnő választás lehet, bár demo, de minden működik, kivéve a mentés, de otthon próbálgatni remek: http://www.vidvox.net/

mmm írta...

koszi szepen, megnezem!

mmm