Google

2010/02/07

sam spreckley (UK)

video/audio, love/hate ,life/death, hot/cold, old/new experiment/not experimental you/me, them/us/past/present/future/film/pixel etc etc ... visual sketchbook of sorts? stuff, comment = good, see ya... hang the vj, please don't turn my artwork into vj fodder, i put my videos online for viewing pleasures.. not for anyone to copy and turn/mash into some pish with crap music.. if you do steal at least let me know or credit me (please)
go rip off some youtube videos instead...
Freelance Sound Designer and Video Editor/Director, please feel free to get in touch about interesting projects

go cart from sam spreckley on Vimeo.


Thought Study from sam spreckley on Vimeo.
the basic idea was to create my own non literal soundtrack for certain video sequences... its a mixed media, DV and 8mm..
nominated for a scottish students on screen award 2007, experimental category.. shortlisted, bafta scotland

Untitled#2 from sam spreckley on Vimeo.
Flicker film screening, LA, 2005, R.I.P Kodachrome themed event.
Silent Light film festival, Cork, Ireland, 2005, award winner

Nincsenek megjegyzések: