Google

2015/12/24

Merry Christmas from Professor LightWAV

Merry Christmas from Professor LightWAV from David Kupferberg on Vimeo.

To celebrate Arkaos GrandVJ's MASSIVE update, I've created some abstract Christmas visuals with some of the new filters and blend modes available in GrandVJ 2.1. The new update allows you the full stable use of over 50 additional effects and sound reactive generators. I just want to thank the team at GrandVJ for working so diligently and for succeeding in creating a stable version of their amazing VJ program.

To make these visuals I used stock footage from video blocks & other sites, some of which I altered a bit. My concept was using the new capabilities of GrandVJ to make any boring stock footage into come vibrant visuals. It worked...Thanks again Arkaos... (these particular visuals are not sound reactive as I made them to be played to any music). Please enjoy this video with the music I've selected, or mute it, and play whatever you like.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays from your friendly VJ, Professor LightWAV!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: