Google

2015/06/15

Art=Mixx Aquasonic Water Speakers & Many Rachels

Art=Mixx Aquasonic Water Speakers & Many Rachels from David Kupferberg on Vimeo.

Professor LightWAV Sound Reactive Speakers, and mini dancing women Visual from Art=Mixx Aquasonic. As a VJ and music "snob" I tend to stay away from most current top 40 music. Artists like Baauer and Major Lazer are the exception. Sometimes a beat is so good that the music snobs and the masses enjoy it alike. Harlem Shake is one of those songs. The beat is one of the best ever in my opinion, and while I was recording video of some sound reactive speakers, I was inspired to make this visual.

I recorded some small sound reactive speakers Prince Valium gave me for Christmas in front tot a black background playing a couple different versions of the Harlem Shake. Then I recorded my dear friend, and Skin Wars Season 2 Contestant, Rachel dancing and swimming to the song. I put her in 10 or so positions, all to the same song. I then took the video clips and made loops in final cut. I loaded the loops in Arkaos GrandVJ, and recorded a mix with 6 Rachel sin 6 different positions. I stacked the backgrounds and recorded the output. Grand VJ only lets you mix 8 layers at a time, for this routine you need 10+, so stacking is necessary. Once I recorded a clean routine with Screenflow, I loaded the clip back into Grand VJ. For this routine, i put the fully mixed 9 layers on my "B" channel, and then load the other 7 clips in the "A" channel one by one to the beat. Finally you have 16 layers going off at once, and when I use my controller to switch between "A" and "B" you get the choppy dancing effect, and thus make the visuals manually sound reactive.

Big thanks to VJ Spkie-Bloom for the free HD Space Flight Visual. I brightened it for this routine.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: