Google

2015/06/30

Knowa Lusion - Neon Rays (Professor LightWAV VJ Mix)

Knowa Lusion - Neon Rays (Professor LightWAV VJ Mix) from David Kupferberg on Vimeo.

I had the pleasure of performing with DJ/Producer Knowa Lusion earlier this year. After the show he asked me to mix some visuals for his new song, Neon Rays. I fired up Grand VJ, and made this video mix. I VJ as Professor LightWAV, hence the title of the video. Extreme thanks to the graphic artists whose loops I purchased to make this video.

Shout outs to DJ Galaxy, Volumetricks, & FreeMotionBacks for the sick loops. If you're a serious VJ, even if you're a graphic designer, it's good to invest in some primo loops. Some of the best loops are very affordable, especially if you buy them in packs. Thank you for supporting the arts. Aloha!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: